We desire to come alongside you, the parents, to raise a generation of godly children who know, love, and serve Jesus. They need to know Jesus and make Him known. That’s why each Sunday and Wednesday (Awana), we teach your children from God’s Word, and do so in an environment that is safe, clean, and secure.
Sunday classes utilize The Gospel Project curriculum. Kids are taught chronologically through the Bible over 3 years, highlighting key doctrines and pointing them to Jesus every week. Each class focuses on the same verses and key points so your whole family is unified in what they learn!
Safe & Secure
Your kid’s safety is our top priority. That’s why we carefully vet and train our volunteers and have multiple security measures in place. For more info, check out our pdf "Safety & Information" guide.
9am • Discovery Hour
- Nursery (6 months – 3 yrs)
- Discovery Hour Kids (4 yrs – 4th grade) - The Coral Reef Room
- Discovery Hour Youth (5th – 8th grade) - The Shipwreck Room
- 9th – 12th grade join the adults for Equipping Hour
10:30am • Worship Service
- Skippers (2's & 3's) - The Marina Room
- Pilots (4's & Kindergarten) - The Coral Reef Room
- Navigators (1st – 4th Grade*) - The Shipwreck Room
*Children 5th grade and older are encouraged to sit through the worship service with their parents. If you would like for your 5th grader to join the Jr. Church class during the service, we will accommodate if space allows. Please bear in mind that Jr. Church is aimed at the 1st - 4th grade level.